[Updated] Today, I’m going to reveal the list of good questions to ask a girl you like on your first date or over text and make her crazy for you.
Okay! All you have a crush on a girl and you’re now curious to know more about what the habits of your crush are. For that you also have managed to invite her on date in any of the cafe of her choice, Isn’t it? Congratulations! You have probably done the hard part. To get her attention and make her more interested in you. Now it’s time to show that you are worth of attention and find lots of conversation topic.
I have a first aid kit here for you with a list of interesting questions you can ask. You can surely get help of these questions on date with someone you are chatting on a dating site, but also if you just want to know each other in a relationship.
If you ever had a moment in your life where you do not know what to say … these questions will give you plenty of conversation for weeks.
There are enough questions, lists and other things that you need to fill in order to find out whether the person you’re dating turns out to be true.
But if you’re going to ask the following 75 questions to each other, you will find that it is easy for you and your partner to know each other better. There are several stages to classify these questions and therefore you get here three sets of questions. Of course, there are still enough questions to think more and who knows you may find better than this list!
So, let’s get started … shall we?
24 Good Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her Personally
- Do you drink?
- Do you like dancing?
- Do you like shopping?
- Do you like pets?
- Are you addicted to something?
- Do you read books?
- Are you afraid of something?
- Do you have a short fuse?
- Do you have any secrets?
- How important is money to you?
- Do you see yourself as tidy or messy?
- Who is your role model for example?
- Do you like cooking?
- What ambitions do you have?
- Which character traits you like in your partner?
- Do you like traveling?
- What is your favorite holiday destination?
- Where else do you like to go?
- Do you like to have children?
- What is your job?
- Are you romantic?
- How important is family to you?
- What did you like the best movie ever?
- When is your birthday?
18 Deep Questions to Involve Her in You
- What are you currently most excited about in your life?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- Unconditional love or money?
- You have 5 minutes to tell your story as detailed as possible: start!
- What, according to you the stuff that men do not understand about women?
- What are your expectations about a relationship?
- What are you afraid when you open your heart to a man?
- What … in your opinion, the biggest mistake that a man does when he is in couple?
- How many serious relationships have you had and what did you learn?
- Do you think you’ve never had a perfect relationship?
- Why is your last relationship failed (if any)?
- How do you deal with love and affection and how important they are to you?
- When did you last cry by yourself?
- Tell a personal problem to your partner and ask for advice.
- What is the strangest thing that you find attractive in a person?
- What do you like least about dating? (Just so that you know instantly what to avoid!)
- Which questions are you afraid to give an honest answer?
- If you should mandatory move abroad, which country would it be?
21 Random Questions to Keep a Conversation Continue On First Chat
- What is your worst habit?
- What story do you still listen to your friends?
- Do you believe in karma?
- What is the best gift you have ever had?
- What would you like to get the most?
- What color suits you best?
- What is the last time you lied?
- What would you do if you had to live just one day?
- What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
- Name one thing that always makes your day well.
- How do you want people to remember you?
- Okay! Tell me something about us that will surprise me.
- Name one thing that you go off easier than most people.
- Describe your perfect boyfriend / girlfriend in three words.
- Describe a weird habit of yourself which you would never excuse yourself.
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- What did you want to know before you started to student life?
- What event in your life has had the greatest impact on your life?
- The death of any family member you would hit the most?
- If you do one thing on your appearance, and one thing should not change your personality, what would it be?
- What things did you yourself have done often in the past? And what things you had to do less often?
We will keep update the list with more questions that you love to ask. Bookmark this post for future updates.
Note: You cannot ask all questions with 100% succession rate. Indeed, it looks more like an interview. If you don’t know someone very closely and it is your first meeting … then I’d recommend you to skip questions that are too personal.
Spread the love (Post) with your friends to help them out!