Curious to know what the habits of your crush are?
A first date can terribly be stressful. You want to know more about your partner, but sometimes it becomes more difficult to break the shell.
When she feels discomfort or who knows her best? You can only get the answers to these weird questions by starting a conversation with her.
William is a friend of mine who always come up with some craziest questions to ask a girl. Surely, these questions will help you guys to learn more about the personality of your crush, and you will definitely find yourself successful in finding her ideal world map. It might be possible; these questions take more time to get them answered. Therefore, I recommend you to ask these questions in a one-on-one situation.
Remember: If it is your first meeting, it’s important to manage the conversation topics in order from the more impersonal to the most personal and intimate. Why?
Because the level of respect you have, directly depends on the level of conversation. But growth is needed to bring it unfold.
Finally, below you will find the list of 39 weird questions that will not only help you to learn someone better, but it will also help you to start a nice conversation with your girlfriend.
List Of Weird Questions To Ask A Girl You Like:
- What’s your weakest property you don’t like in you?
- Do you think yourself a good friend?
- What another name would you love to give yourself, other than your name? Or, do you have any pet name?
- How do you think a novelist would describe you in his novel?
- Would you like to share some of your oddest dreams?
- Is there something you want everyone to know that from you?
- Would you prefer a football stadium to your named after or a university or any other thing?
- Is there something you fond of and achieve in your life?
- Where would you like better to go on holidays, Hawaii or Alaska? Why?
- Would you mind sharing me some of your habit you are most proud of?
- What question you hate to answer? Or if, I have asked any?
- If you would brief your life in any of the three words, which words are they?
- Have you met anyone special this year?
- Which word describes you the best: giver or taker?
- What makes you the happiest at the moment you are all alone?
- If you knew that there would be doomsday next year, what would you do now?
- If you could witness of each event in the past, present or future, what would it be?
- If you could choose to always for one particular age, what would it be?
- If you could pick a person, who would you choose as your mentor?
- If you would be immortal for one day, what would you do?
- If you could meet someone special, who would, you meet?
- What’s the first thing comes in your mind hearing the word excitement?
- What was the first thing that you bought with your money?
- When was the last time you nervous?
- What’s your best story your family would always remember about you?
- What are your least favorite means of transport?
- What job you awful to do?
- What is your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
- What is your favorite body part?
- What is your best time of day/day of the week/month in the year?
- What would you never have to do?
- What super power would you want to have for one day?
- Where would you love to live if you get a chance to live someplace in the world?
- Who knows you the best?
- As you might know that you have one week dies, what would you like to do?
- What would you like to do, if you might know you will be no more after one week?
- Which number do you have the most listened and it’s your favorite?
- What is the best story you would love to share with your friends?
- What is the scariest that you have ever experienced in your life?
Remember: Once she answered your question you must respond her also to create a dialogue and not to turn your discussion into interrogation!
Do you have any weird question to ask someone you’d like to add? Let me know and I will update the list.